Fun with Son at Pine Tree
Fun with Son Weekends!
Two opportunities: June 15-16
and July 13-14
What is a “Fun with Son” weekend? It is a summertime camping opportunity for parents/guardians and their sons to spend some quality time in the great outdoors. You arrive at the Pine Tree Education and Environmental Center on Saturday morning and leave Sunday morning.
Here are the top 6 reasons to attend a Fun with Son Weekend:
1. Spend time with your son and have fun while learning and trying new things
2. Sleep in cabins at Pine Tree (with full kitchens and bathrooms/showers)
3. Meals provided (Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday breakfast)
4. BBs, Archery, Swimming and more!
5. Campfire and Night Hike (for star gazing)
6. Movie night cracker barrel
This year’s Fun with Son theme is Mythical Mysteries. Ancient cultures used myths and legends to explain natural phenomena. Join us as we go back in time and explore these mythical mysteries such as how the constellations were formed, how the planets got their names, how birds go their feathers, how the sun travels across the sky, and why spiders make such beautiful webs.
To register online please follow the links below:
Fun with Son June
Fune with Son July